Thursday, January 8, 2009

The yarn world


Tonight I was in the yarn world - teaching a mother/daughter combination how to knit. Always fun introducing someone to the world of yarn. My daughter, Misty, laughs that it took me being on valium to teach her - she is wonderful knitter and spinner of beautiful yarns! We have shared such great times being together as knitters and "yarn harlots". Now I'm mixing yarn and mud by creating bowls and cups with a knitting theme as you can see from the picture.

Misty and I will be at the DFW Fiber Fest in late April with a booth. Keep your fingers crossed that we sell a lot.

3 comments:

  1. I love the bowl! ANd it did take you being on valium to teach me to knit!
    Talk to ya soon!
    Love ya, Mist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on putting this blog together. love ya, me

    ReplyDelete
  3. About Crimson Lounge Located in the Sax Chicago hotel, Crimson Lounge is an opulent vision of Victorian
    romance infused with new world energy. Adult Education
    - 1984 - a second single from the greatest hits album,
    "Rock And Soul, Pt. Pop singer Lady Ga - Ga has been selling cool rubber bracelets emblazoned with "We Pray for Japan" (in both English and Japanese) on her official online store.

    Stop by my blog post :: Top 20 Music Weekly

    ReplyDelete