Monday, January 26, 2009

Busy weekend




This last weekend was fabulous. The other half of Miso Pottery (Misty) came down without the babies (I missed them but we would have played all weekend if they had come). We worked a bunch. While Misty was catching up with old friends I was at my first Clay Houston board meeting. Then we spent the rest of the time working on our Knitting Lagniappe* business. We are putting together a website with all kinds of neat lagniappe (a little extra) items, such as buttons, cups, yarn bowls, cards, bookmarks, etc . All will have a knitting theme. When the site is up and running we will blast it everywhere. Just hope people like it. I've attached a couple of pictures of a yarn bowl and coffee cup. Misty is the photographer so her pictures that you will see in the future are MUCH better.


Today was spent with Frank getting some tests (yes, he is fine, just routine) then I was out in the garage throwing cups and bowls.


Sunday I dropped off a bunch of things at the Agave Rd place - looking forward to that getting online also. That will be all kinds of things from dinnerware to home decor to jewelry. That should keep me busy and out of the stores. Meanwhile in my (chuckle) spare time, I'm working on a sweater for Yarntopia and baby hats for school. One day, I'll try being bored........

1 comment:

  1. I thought I left a comment here! Hmmm..... I love the bowl. I don't remember seeing that one! Very cool..... Oh, I had a message from someone and they commented on how much they LOVED your stuff!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete