Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Why "misopottery"


Some of you may wonder where the name "Miso Pottery" or misopots came from. It's easy - Misty and Sony. Together it forms MiSo or Miso. Misty is not a potter (yet) but she is the foundation, the wind, the force, the inspiration, the "go to" part of the operation. Her newest strength is in photography. You will know this by looking at her blog with all the pictures of the girls. (For those who do not know my daughter, Misty, she is mother to the four most precious girls, quads, who are 2 yrs old). The picture is one she recently took of a coffee cup I made her. Her photography shows off my work in a way that is warm and inviting. You will be seeing more of her work on my blog and on my web page.

1 comment:

  1. You are too sweet! I am so glad you like the picture. It is my favortie cup to drink my mornin java with!

    ReplyDelete