Sunday, January 18, 2009

arrgh....

No pictures - just telling myself to get my stuff in order and get moving. I have to knit a sweater for the yarn store. THis week is the KISD Rodeo Art show, so that means Tues & Wed evenings are taken. Then Thur off to the Clay Houston meeting with a board meeting on Sat. HAVE< HAVE< HAVE TO throw today, glaze today and fire , fire, fire. Off of this computer and get your "you know what " moving.. Oh, and teach school all week.
Actuallly, I did do laundry, clean up the bedroom and organize a bunch of stuff. So I guess I'm not too lazy and it's only 1:00.
Off and running again... I'll post pictures of my latest firing next time and the yarn I'll be using for the Yarntopia sweater.

1 comment:

  1. Ihope the day finished well! It will all come together & I'll be there next weekend!

    ReplyDelete