Saturday, June 25, 2011

Knittin' time

Bead show went well, focusing on some art projects now for a show at 18 Hands Gallery in the Heights. I like that show - always a fun one and usually sell a few pieces. So we will see - got some interesting things in the kiln firing up now. But I need to get on to some knitting - some new classes coming up next month at Yarntopia (if you are in Katy/Houston, gotta go there!). 

One thing I want to do is knit another one of my beaded shawls for practice, design a poncho and some hats, maybe even a few purses. Gotta get busy.......

Next month is another bead show, but have a  lot left from the last one so I'm in good shape but I'll make a few more of the pendants and fun beads like the fish ones. 

I'm attaching a picture of the shawl I want to make - have sold a bunch of the patterns, so I want to be sure it's knitting nicely.

1 comment: