Friday, June 17, 2011

Bead Trunk Show this Sat, June 18

Time for my first bead/button trunk show at a Bead Shop. A little nervous, a new adventure but , what the heck - should be fun if nothing else. Love meeting new people and they always give me such great ideas.


The show is Saturday at the Back Room Beads on 10th Ave (corner of 10th and Ave A ) in Old Katy. I know, I know, some of you don't live here, but there are flights (just teasing). I'll be there from 10-5pm at the table as you walk in. I'm posting a few pics of some of the beads and "baubles". They are ceramic, but there will also be some awesome wire connectors, beads and pendants from my talented daughter, Misty.Gotta see those.As soon as the mail gets here with them, I'll try to post those too.
If you see anything you gotta have, just email me (misopots@aol.com) or leave a comment and I'll get back to you.


Happy Friday,

1 comment: