Wednesday, June 1, 2011

when mud and yarn and buffalo meet....

When mud meets buffalo yarn , this is what happens. This is one of the buttons custom designed for the Buffalo Wool Company. You really need to check out their site and their yarns - luscious. Like wool, buffalo yarn wicks the moisture but is lighter and warmer actually than wool. So nice to knit with. I'm working with them to design some patterns, buttons and shawl pins for them. So if you see them at a show ( they travel all over the world ), be sure to check them out. I loved knitting this for them.

Working on some other mud+yarn items too - some beads for the bead show. I took out a bunch of red ones yesterday. I'll have to post those  - they are awesome. Surprised myself.. I kinda like this "bead making". It's very relaxing and fun. Now to put some of those into some jewelry pieces. hm.mmmm......

1 comment: