Saturday, July 9, 2011

Summer classes

Just finished teaching the first half of the shawl class (the shawl was pictured in the last post). The group is doing really well once they got over the bead loading onto the yarn and figuring out the dynamics of the pattern. It really is fun to watch a group of people recreate what you thought of in your head. Each one will be different and unique - I really like them to personalize it with their own style.

This month I have lots of classes over at Yarntopia (be sure to check them out at http://www.yarntopia.net/) . Next week I'll be teaching the baby bonnet class .It was named after my youngest granddaughter, Isabella (Izzy to us). It's another one of those patterns that are easy to personalize.

Yes, I'm still in the studio working in clay - working on those Multiplicity mushrooms, spaniel water bowls, beads & baubles for the Artful Bead in Dallas , and of course the Agave line. Heading out there now....

No comments:

Post a Comment