Saturday, May 8, 2010

The beautiful artwork of
Sony Hartly & Misty Urech
from
Knitting Lagniappe
is in the shop through Mother's Day.
Send your family in for the perfect gift.


These are the words on the Yarntopia website - go to www.yarntopia.net to see the picture of our work. It is awesome having Misty as a partner . Her work is amazing and to think she just started. People were buying up her necklaces so fast.

It is fun to see our creative endeavors taking off. My pottery has really gone to new places, new ideas and new techniques. I'll go into all of this more one day. But for now - just know that God has truly blessed me with so many outlets and so many new doors. It's humbling. I thank you, Dear Lord , with all my heart.

More and more you will see things that Misty and I will be doing together. Who knows, maybe we will even put the quads to work? Hmmm..... how old do they have to be before child labor laws don' t affect us?

No comments:

Post a Comment