Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Moving & Groovin'





Yep, enough of that "wah, wah, wah" stuff. I really did get over it quick and the pottery and knitting business has been going like crazy. Misty and I did the DFW Fiber Festival in Grapevine (FT Worth/Dallas area) the first weekend in April. We literally SOLD OUT of our yarn bowls and carousels (new item). So when I got home one Monday, I had to redo about 30 more of each along with more buttons, cups, etc and print more patterns . Left the following Friday with a friend for Sequin, TX for the first Yellow Rose Fiber Festival and sold like crazy again. We were home for Easter then 4 shows in two weeks, three of them Trunk Shows at yarn stores. So it was a wild and wooly month of April and it paid the bills for several months to come. Thank you, DEAR LORD!!


Now Misty and I are getting ready for some bead trunk shows, one in June in Katy and one in July in Carrolton, just north of Dallas. Be watching for some beads and baubles to show up.

I'm attaching some pics of some of the yarn bowls , cups and the new carousels that sold so well this past month. Thanks to all our wonderful customers. WE love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment